Use “Keyword Researcher” to discover high-value Long-Tail Keywords from Google AutoComplete, Organize CSV files from the Google Keyword Planner, and write SEO-Optimized Articles for your website.
Have you ever wondered how to find Long Tail Keywords for your website? When you use Google, you may notice a little drop-down box that represents their attempt to predict what you’re about to type next.
For example when I type the phrase “How does a website…” then Google assumes I might be looking for:
- How does a website make money
- How does a website work
- How does a website find my location
- How does a website server work
- how does a website help a business
These are some interesting keywords…
Wouldn’t it be great if there was a way to save all these keywords–so we could add them to our website content?
Well that is where Keyword Researcher comes in!
Keyword Researcher is an easy-to-use Keyword Discover Tool. Once activated, it emulates a human using Google Autocomplete, and repeatedly types thousands of queries into Google. Each time a partial phrase is entered, Google tries to predict what it thinks the whole phrase might be. We simply save this prediction. And, as it turns out, when you do this for every letter of the alphabet (A-Z), then you’re left with hundreds of great Long Tail keyword phrases.
Would you like to manage keywords, and article content? Planning a Web Content Strategy?
If you have ever used the infamous Google Keyword Planner, then you need to check out Keyword Researcher! And, get ready to say goodbye to the tedium of manually manipulating CSV files–in complicated Microsoft Excel spreadsheets.
Our app was built by Internet Marketers, for Internet Marketers.
It was designed (from the ground up) to be an all-in-one SEO solution–that allows you to manage both your keywords and website articles.
- Need to manage thousands of keywords?
- Need help writing SEO-Optimized website articles?
- Want to organize an entire SEO website?
Then read on, and get ready to turn confusing keyword data into valuable information.
As Internet Marketers, we all understand the value of working with clear and concise keyword data. If you’ve ever done any SEO at all, then you’re already familiar with the Google Keyword Planner–Google’s amazing keyword tool that spits out heaps of great keyword data. It’s the “first-stop” for ANY online SEO marketing campaign.
You’ve probably downloaded CSV files from the Keyword Planner, and perhaps worked with them in a spreadsheet program like Microsoft Excel.
- Perhaps you’ve tried to separate the good keywords from the bad keywords.
- Perhaps you’ve tried to organize your keywords into logical groups.
- Perhaps you’ve tried to create SEO-optimized documents for your website, and found that, squeezing all these keywords into your articles can be a bit tricky.